Tuesday 8 January 2019

Woh ladki nahi Zindagi Hy meri.Vaada Movie Song.Hindi Lyrics.Alka Yagnik



Movie : Vaada
Song : Woh Ladki Nahi
Singer : Alka Yagnik
Edit By : Umair Asif
SUBSCRIBE My Channel To watch More Romantic Songs.

LYRICS

Main ishq uska woh aashiqui hai meri – 2
i m her love, she is love of mine

woh ladki nahi zindagi hai meri – 2
she is not just a girl but she is my life

Uske hi dil main
in her heart

aab to rehna hai har dum
i want to stay every moment

uss dil ruba se kehna hai har dum
i want to say her everytime

Main ishq uska woh aashiqui hai meri – 2
woh ladki nahi zindagi hai meri – 2

Khusboo jaisi aaye jaaye
like the fragrance com and go

kitna dil ko woh tadpaye
how much it hurts the heart

meri sansein meri dhadkan
my breathes, my heartbeat

woh hai mera deewanapan
she is my craziness

betaabiyon main hai woh raahat ka mausam
in the restless time she is the season of peace

uske liye hi meri chaahat ka mausam
for her only, is my love season

main hosh uska woh bekhudi hai meri
i m his senses, she is the reason of my restleessness

main ishq uska woh aashiqui hai meri
woh ladki nahi zindagi hai meri – 2

Aankhon main hai uska chehra
in my eyes her face is there

yaadon main hai uska pehra
in my remembrance she is the one

main hu rahi woh hai manzil
i m walking for she is my destination

karna hai ab usko haasil
n i want to make her mine

in dhadkanon main baje uski hi sargam
my heart plays her tunes

woh meri jaana hain woh meri jaanam
she is my loved one and i m hers

Main chain uska woh tishnji hai meri
i m the peace of her , she is reason of me being restless

main ishq uska woh aashiqui hai meri
woh ladki nahi zindagi hai meri – 2

source

No comments:

Post a Comment