Tuesday 5 March 2019

It's Everyday Bro – Jake Paul (Ft. Team 10) Lyrics with Pictures!



*I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SONG OR MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO, ALL CREDIT TO JAKE PAUL FOR THIS SONG*

Update: yes I got some lyrics wrong I wrote “boat and run” but I had meant to write bolt and run, although the lyrics are Usian Bolt and run! Just thought I would note I don’t want the comment section to be filled with saying I got the lyric wrong🤘🏼💜

This is just the lyrics put into a video with pics of the squad all together so you can see the Spanish lyrics and all who is singing that part!!❤ also I will put the English translation of the Martinez twins part below😛 this is my first lyric video so no hate hope you like it💗

Yes all I want is money
Working on YouTube all day long
Living in USA, anyone’s dream
Sending dollars to my whole family
We have a person above
His name is Donald Trump,
And he’s at the top
From here we sing to you,
Can I get my VISA?
Martinez twins, representing Spain..
From poverty to fame 🇪🇸🌎❤

Thank you so much for watching dont forget like and subscribe and stay have a good day💜💜🍕

source

No comments:

Post a Comment