Saturday 8 December 2018

I’m In The Mood For Love! (Romantic Strings)(Lyrics+Song/Artist Info)(Vinyl) 4K



LYRICS:

I’m in the mood for love
Simply because you’re near me.
Funny, but when you’re near me
I’m in the mood for love.

Heaven is in your eyes
Bright as the stars we’re under
Oh! Is it any wonder
I’m in the mood for love?

Why stop to think of whether
This little dream might fade?
We’ve put our hearts together
Now we are one, I’m not afraid!

If there’s a cloud above
If it should rain we’ll let it
But for tonight, forget it!
I’m in the mood for love!

***

ALBUM SONGS LIST:

I’m In The Mood For Love, I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles, I’ll Take Romance + I’ll See You In My Dreams!

ARTIST:

Romantic Strings, David Rose, Andre Kostelanetz, Matt Monroe & Norman Luboff!

***

“I’m in the Mood for Love” is a popular song published in 1935. The music was written by Jimmy McHugh, the lyrics by Dorothy Fields. The song was introduced by Frances Langford in the movie Every Night at Eight released that year.

It became Langford’s signature song. Bob Hope, who frequently worked with Langford entertaining troops in World War II, later wrote that her performance of the song was often a show-stopper.

In 1935, Louis Armstrong had a Top Ten hit with “I’m in the Mood for Love”. The song was in the 1936 Our Gang (Little Rascals) short, The Pinch Singer, when it was performed by Darla Hood and Carl “Alfalfa” Switzer (on separate occasions). Switzer also performed the song in the 1936 film Palm Springs. – Wikipedia

***

“The Romantic Strings” were part of Reader’s Digest Music Albums sold by the millions in the 1950s & 1960s! Various orchestras were contracted to record the music for Reader’s Digest. The music reflects a positive & uplifting worldview that is no longer found in America or other Western Nations made possible by a Christian Worldview more prevalent at that time.

Comments:

*The music is beautiful. We play this while having dinner or if we want some quiet time from the noise they call music today.

* Love the music on the video. It’s just the kind of video I need all day and evening. Th a n k s.

* Very relaxing and listen to the songs when falling asleep.

* I just love the beautiful orchestral renditions of the classic songs of yesteryear on this video. You can’t go wrong with Reader’s Digest music and the Romantic Strings orchestra–beautiful arrangements, soothing and relaxing.

* Believe it or not, I play this for one of my 9 year old twins. She loves to go to sleep with that “romantic” music. And that she does ! LOL

***

Prof Howdy has blissfully, buoyantly & enthusiastically uploaded well over one thousand Beautiful Romantic H.D. Music Videos for your personal enjoyment & delectation! Listening to these is quite similar to once again hearing Easy Listening FM Radio Stations (and a few AM) during the 1950s & 1960s! These Marvelous Songs are always about True Love that Last Forever & A DAY that never, never quits! Remember that if you love someone endlessly & forevermore (of the opposite gender), you will be loyal to them no matter what the cost. You will always believe in them, always expect the best of them, and always stand your ground in defending them. (Enjoy & download all! Google: #ProfHowdy on YouTube for more musical dreams!)

***

Each one of us needs to look after the good of the people around us, asking ourselves, “How can I help?” That’s exactly what J.e.s.u.s did. He didn’t make it easy for Himself by avoiding people’s troubles, but waded right in and helped out.

***

GOOGLE SONG INFO:

I’ll Take Romance – Matt Monro
16:10 – 18:16
WMG
On behalf of: PLG UK Catalog

I’ll Take Romance (Made Popular By Matt Monro) [Karaoke Version] – Party Tyme Karaoke
7:23 – 9:28
UMG
On behalf of: Sybersound Records, Inc.

I’m in the Mood for Love – Various Artists
0:21 – 3:54

***

MORE BEAUTIFUL CLASSICAL MUSIC VIDEOS:

https://goo.gl/c4HspF
https://ift.tt/1Yt6FQ5

Google: T3H7P12H

NOTE: There is some discussion in the Geek World about what constitutes a 4K Video. iMovie – which these videos are made from – identify this video as 4K. YouTube wavers but at the very least this video is far superior to 1080p any day!

***

DESCRIPTION:

Orchestra, Easy Listening, Wikipedia, Broadway, Movie Theme, Strings, Cascading Strings, Lyrics, T3H7P12H, #ProfHowdy, Romantic, Educational, Love Advice, Nostalgia, Thoughtful, Philharmonic, Theme, symphony, album, 4K, lyrics, Choir, Singers, Chorale, Relaxing, Stream, women’s studies,

I’m In The Mood For Love, I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles, I’ll Take Romance, Cascading Voices, Romantic Strings, David Rose, Andre Kostelanetz, Matt Monroe, Norman Luboff, I’ll See You In My Dreams,

source

No comments:

Post a Comment